CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Junk and Disorderly

 On May the 20th I  found out that I was leaving to go to the hall in  about 10 minutes. I didn't know what for but I was still excited. I asked the teachers Mrs Martin and Mrs Trembath whether I was in trouble. They replied, "No you're going to do something fun!!!"

When we arrived in the hall, all we could hear was the other kids then we heard a loud sound. It was Rob and his loud horn. While we were there we made giant flying pigs -  they were HUGE!!!!!
My group's one was lime green with pink and purple spots. It was coming to the end of the days so everyone got told to pick up the rubbish and get into a circle.
The day was over. We all said thanks then headed back to the quiet classroom. 

3 comments:

Mum said...

Sounds like you had a great day Lucy - we can't wait to see the flying pigs at the lantern festival. Mum and Dad

lssrm15 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lssrm15 said...

Yes everyone enjoyed making the flying pigs and we all hope to carry the pigs !!!