CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 5, 2012

FOREST LAKE camp moments 2012

LAURA'S SNAPSHOTS
BEST MOMENT:When I completed the abseiling.
WORST MOMENT:When I nearly fell off the flying fox.
FUNNIEST MOMENT:At night in the bunkrooms.
SCARIEST MOMENT:at night in the bush.
STRANGEST MOMENT:getting back on a horse.
MOST NERVOUS MOMENT:going up to the top of the flying fox platform.
                        Thanks for an awesome camp!

JASMINE'S SNAPSHOTS
BEST MOMENT: When I was the first one to go on the flying fox 
WORST MOMENT: was probably when I got to the top of the abseiling wall and gave up.
FUNNIEST MOMENT: my funniest moment was when I woke up in the middle of the night.              SCARIEST MOMENT: going on the horses when going down a hill.                                      
STRANGEST MOMENT:was when I tried to pull some one into the pool but did not work
MOST NERVOUS MOMENT:doing the confidence course

 

LEVI'S SNAPSHOTS
BEST MOMENT: IS THE HORSE RIDING.
WORST MOMENT: IS THE ABSEILING.
FUNNIEST MOMENT: IS THE MUD SLIDE.
SCARIEST MOMENT: IS THE FLYING FOX.
STRANGEST MOMENT: IS THE CONFIDENCE COURE.
MOST NERVOUS MOMENT: IS THE ORIENTEERING.


JOLENE'S SNAPSHOTS
BEST MOMENT:THE MUDSLIDE WAS THE BEST MOMENT BECASE I WAS FASTER THaN A CHEATAH AND I GOT WATER IN MY EYES WHEN I GOT TO THE BOTTOM AND MY EYES WERE COSED.
WORST MOMENT:ORIENTEERING WAS MY WORST THING BECAUSE IT WAS BORING AND PEOPLE DID NOT WANT TO DO IT, SO IT WAS ONLY THE LEADER WANTED TO DO IT.
FUNNIEST MOMENT: I DID NOT HAVE A FUNNIEST MOMENT.
SCARIEST MOMENT:WAS ON THE ABSEILING WHEN I HAD TO LEAN BACK ON THE CLIFF.
STRANGEST MOMENT:WHEN I WAS ON THE BUSH WALK A HAND WAS GRABBING THE FOOT OF PEOPLE
MOST NERVOUS MOMENT:I DID NOT HAVE A NERVOUS MOMENT.











0 comments: