CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Forest Lakes 2012

OLIVIA'S SNAPSHOTS
BEST MOMENT AT CAMP WAS:Abseiling\Horse riding
WORST MOMENT AT CAMP WAS:When we were walking through the woods with parents hiding.
FUNNIEST MOMENT AT CAMP WAS:When a heap of mud went in my mouth.
SCARIEST MOMENT AT CAMP WAS:When I fell of the Abseiling even though I was safe.
STRANGEST MOMENT OF CAMP WAS:When I could jump from the high platform to the  ground but not to the next platform.
MOST NERVOUS MOMENT AT CAMP WAS: Jack raced in front of me when I was on Bonnie at horse riding.

TOM'S SNAPSHOTS
BEST MOMENT AT CAMP WAS : when my horse ran for the first time his name is Billy.
WORST MOMENT AT CAMP WAS:the first night at camp Levi kept our and our neighbour cabins awake til midnight.
FUNNIEST MOMENT AT CAMP WAS:when my horse ran for the first time.
SCARIEST MOMENT AT CAMP WAS:when my horse ran for a very long time I almost fell off.
STRANGEST MOMENT AT CAMP WAS:there was not really a strange moment for me.
MOST NERVOUS MOMENT AT CAMP WAS:when my horse first walked.

EVIE'S SNAPSHOTS
BEST MOMENT AT CAMP WAS:Mud slide! Best. Mud slide.Ever
WORST MOMENT AT CAMP WAS:Banging my head on the flying fox, tripping over and getting poked in the eye with a branch
FUNNIEST MOMENT AT CAMP WAS:Doing a flip before landing in the mud on the mud slide!!!!!
SCARIEST MOMENT AT CAMP WAS:Hitting my head on the flying fox I thought I would fall off
STRANGEST MOMENT OF CAMP WAS:the parents trying to be scary
MOST NERVOUS MOMENT AT CAMP WAS:Abseiling it was far  too high

SAVANNAH'S SNAPSHOTS
BEST MOMENT: Going horse riding.
WORST MOMENT:Scraping my legs on the water slide.
FUNNIEST MOMENT: At night in the bunk rooms.
SCARIEST MOMENT: Was in the bush at night.
STRANGEST MOMENT: I didn't really have a strange moment.
MOST NERVOUS MOMENT: Abseiling it was really high.


0 comments: